Sunday 3 June 2012

Mariah Carey - “Pregnancy was probably the best and the hardest thing I’ll ever go through.

 Snap snap. It's photoshoot time for mama MiMi. The superstar, who recently thanked her "Lambily" for helping her reach 7 million Twitter followers, was spotted aboard a boat dressed in a golden gown with cut-outs and a high slit shooting pics.

The Jenny spokeswoman, who has lost over 40 ponds already, recently told SHAPE magazine:

“Pregnancy was probably the best and the hardest thing I’ll ever go through. I know for a lot of women, it can be wonderful and relatively easy. But for me, it was like "Okay, honey, do you have to do everything the hard way?"'

'I used to be able to slim down just by exercising more, but that’s changed,' she told the magazine. 'Since having the babies, I realise that 90 percent of losing weight is my diet.'







No comments:

Post a Comment