Wednesday 6 June 2012

George Clooney, and Stacy Keibler offered some insight as to just how she did it in the June 2012 issue of Self magazine.

 She's currently dating one of the most sought-after men on the planet in George Clooney, and Stacy Keibler offered some insight as to just how she did it in the June 2012 issue of Self magazine.

The 32-year-old WWE hottie put her fit figure on display in the publication's Andrew Southam shot sporty feature while doling out advice on healthy living and building confidence in the accompanying article.

Set to hit newsstands May 17th, a few highlights from Miss Keibler's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Self!

On her passion for working out:
"I love the adrenaline rush exercising gives me—and the payoff isn't bad, either!"

On being a health-focused person:
"Being healthy and living a healthy lifestyle have always been very important to me. I pride myself in taking care of my mind, body and soul, and not just through exercise."

On how she maintains her health:
"It's about getting enough sleep, eating nutritious and organic meals and taking good care of my skin. Working out makes me feel strong and energized every time. It's my therapy for my mind and my body."

On confidence and goal-setting:
"Confidence comes from within and as long as you are putting forth a respectable effort to take good care of yourself, you should feel confident about that path. Just be sure to set realistic goals for yourself and design a plan that works for you. Also, remember that everyone gets there at their own pace and there’s no losing when you take charge."


No comments:

Post a Comment