Friday 17 February 2012

Ray J Misses Whitney Houston, Releases Statement on Singer's Passing.


Ray J Misses Whitney Houston, Releases Statement on Singer's Passing.

For the first time since the death of Whitney Houston, the man who most recently dated this legendary singer has spoken out.

In a just-released statement, Ray J says: "Over the past few days, I've tried to process the emptiness that I am experiencing. What my heart feels cannot be expressed in words. The world lost an icon, but I lost my close friend."
Ray J and Whitney had been together for a few months prior to her passing, and were spotted out in Los Angeles about a week before she died. Sources say Ray raced to the Beverly Hills Hilton as soon as the tragic news broke.
"Nippy, I miss you so much!" Ray J added, using a nickname given to Whitney by her father. "You were so happy and full of love. Your smile will live in my heart forever."
Yes, this is the same Ray J best known to most as the man who filmed himself having intercourse with Kim Kardashian.

No comments:

Post a Comment