Saturday 18 February 2012

Christina Aguilera Covers Latina March 2012.


She just kicked off the second season of her hit show "The Voice," and Christina Aguilera also finds herself adorning the cover of the March 2012 issue of Latina.

The 31-year-old Grammy winning singer looked glamorous for the magazine's front page and inside spread while opening up about everything from her failed go at marriage to her relaxation methods.
Highlights from Miss Aguilera's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Latina!
On her failed go at marriage:
“Was I too young? Not at all. I did the exact right thing at the time. I definitely wasn’t too young. I have always been older than my age.”
On how she relaxes after a long day's work:
“When I’m shooting The Voice, it’s intense. On a day like today, my ex has my son and we are not shooting, so I slept and I just slept. I love doing everything in my bed. Eating, sleeping. It’s my domain and my throne …I do it all in my bed.”
On criticism she doesn't make her Latina ways more prominent:
“I’ve dealt with that my whole life. I don’t speak the language fluently. And I’m split right down the middle, half Irish and half Ecuadorean. I should not have to prove my ethnicity to anyone. I know who I am.”
On critics:
“I don’t read them. Ever. Why read what people are saying – good or bad?”




No comments:

Post a Comment