Thursday 16 February 2012

Nicki Minaj Encourages Fans To Embrace Abstinence


Rapper Nicki Minaj is urging young fans to remain abstinent because she doesn't want them to "ruin their lives".

The Super Bass hitmaker recently teamed up with pop star Ricky Martin to launch the latest Mac Aids Fund Viva Glam campaign, which raises money to combat the spread of Hiv and Aids.

Minaj has now used her partnership with the make-up company as a platform to advocate for safe sex, insisting teenage girls and boys should be smart and consider the negative consequences before engaging in sexual activity.

During an interview on U.S. breakfast TV show Good Morning America on Wednesday (15Feb12), she said, "I have such a young fan base. I wanted them to start now protecting themselves. I want them to start now being smart.

"I want them to abstain first of all, that's the best decision that I can give them, because I love them so much and I don't want them to ruin their lives."




No comments:

Post a Comment