Saturday 4 February 2012

Ciara Talks LA Reid, New Album And Growth

Ciara Talks LA Reid, New Album And Growth

Ciara is on the move, recording music for her next album, promoting her forthcoming role in "That's My Boy" with Adam Sandler and more.

Admitting she has a whole new vibe and creative control with L.A. Reid (Epic), Ciara says there is nothing but "good energy" now.

"It's just really about the vibe," Ciara said of working with Reid on her as-yet-untitled album this week. "It's really important for me to take my time with this record. It's really really good energy."

Admitting there have been some "mistakes" in the past, Ciara is all about business and growing with fans now.

"I've been able to make mistakes in front of my fans. It's kind of fun to be able to learn as I grow and to know that my fans are growing with me. I feel so much good energy," said Ciara. "At this point it's important for me to be the best businesswoman I can be. I really want to build my empire. I look at things completely different than I would have with my first album. I've learned so much, it's actually exciting. I feel like there is so much I can do. So much I can accomplish."

Ciara is also co-producing music for this new album.

No comments:

Post a Comment