Thursday 8 December 2011

Cameron Diaz Covers Marie Claire Australia January 2012

Heating up the Land Down Under, Cameron Diaz covers the January 2012 issue of Marie Claire Australia.
The 39-year-old actress looks ravishing in red on the front page shot while slipping into swimwear for a not-to-be-missed spread adorning the Aussie magazine's pages.
Highlights from Miss Diaz's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Marie Claire Australia!
On her newfound focus on fitness and a healthy diet:
"I have never, ever watched what I eat in my life, but I do now. I'm off the fried foods. I'm very thoughtful about what I eat. If you're gonna do heavy lifting, and you want to stay small, you have to watch what you eat. You have to give your body the right nutrients."
On her relationship with Justin Timberlake:
"All I want for [Justin] is his happiness. And all he wants is my happiness. His isn't reliant on me and mine isn't on him."
On her role in 'Bad Teacher':
"You don't get to play characters like that very often. At first I was like, 'I don't like this character after all,' but then halfway through, I'm like, 'Oh my God, I love her.' She says exactly the sh*t that everybody wants to say, but never does."
On the trick to life:
"Life is not a happy ending. You never arrive at a point where nothing changes." 


No comments:

Post a Comment