Thursday 3 January 2013

Rita Ora for Glamour UK January 2013


Her music career continues to bloom and now Rita Ora is gracing the cover of Glamour UK's January 2013 issue.
The 22-year-old singer rocked a darling Christian Dior dress for the front page shoot while opening up about everything from her music career to the Rihanna comparisons.

A few highlights from Miss Ora's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Glamour UK's!

On her budding music career:
“It’s been an amazing few months. I feel like a gangster—like the Don in a Mafia flick… From the outside it can look as though everything happened overnight for me, but when it did start happening, it happened very quickly.”

On her new found fame:
"This girl came up and said 'Rita - I love you song,' and it felt so good. That was the best Big Mac I've ever eaten. Now I get recognized a lot more, but that's OK. In fact, it's great."

On getting compared to Rihanna:
"It's just so unnecessary. The most unnecessary thing I've ever heard, actually. I mean, last time I checked, I've been blonde since I was 14 years old. My inspiration has always been from old-school, classic women, so I don't take any notice of that."

On meeting Rihanna:
"She's fun to hang out with. Don't get me wrong: I see nothing but great times, but I think it's time to move on now."



No comments:

Post a Comment