Friday 4 January 2013

Jennifer Lopez Talks About Her Famous Grammys Dress



Jennifer Lopez is proud of the daring Versace gown she wore to the 2000 Grammy Awards and is paranoid about letting it out of her wardrobe.

Jennifer Lopez likes to keep her iconic Grammys dress under wraps.

The 'Dance Again' singer still cherishes the daring Versace gown she donned for the 2000 Grammy Awards, which boasted a tropical print and a plunging neckline down to her navel, and admits she doesn't like to let it out of her sight.

She told Harper's Bazaar magazine: ''I have that at home. The other day, my housekeeper put it on a mannequin in my spa, where I get my hair and makeup done. She sent me a picture. She was like, 'You like this dress?' Um, yeah, but I don't know if I like it out in the house!''

Jennifer's boyfriend, dancer Casper Smart, chimed in: ''But it's famous! It's the most famous dress you've ever worn.''

However, when asked whether she would let her four-year-old daughter Emme wear the famous frock in years to come, she laughed: ''Oh, God, no!''

When it comes to fashion nowadays, the 43-year-old beauty thinks the epitome of chic is to travel in style and she always ensures she looks perfectly put-together before a big trip.

She explained: ''I like the whole idea of traveling, of looking good, and doing it well. I make it as simple and as beautiful as I can because my life is kind of big. So I pack my luggage, or dress myself, or comb my kids' hair, pick up their clothes - that makes our life beautiful, you know? There's something very elegant in that.''
 

No comments:

Post a Comment