Thursday 17 January 2013

Rihanna's LFW show


Rihanna's debut collection for British high street chain River Island will preview at London Fashion Week next month.

Rihanna's debut collection for River Island will show at London Fashion Week.

The 'Diamonds' singer has teamed up with the British high street chain to create a clothing range and while it won't be in stores until March 5, Rihanna will give a sneak preview with an LFW catwalk show next month.

She said: ''Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me. I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege. I can't wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press!''

Rihanna and River Island announced the collaboration last year and the 'Umbrella' hitmaker said she couldn't wait to get to work.

She said: ''I've been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family-run business also really appealed to me. I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I'm looking forward to working with them and creating something really special.''

No comments:

Post a Comment