Monday 21 January 2013

Kim Kardashian cries over split


Kim Kardashian has admitted she cried for ''months and months'' over the problems with her divorce from Kris Humphries, but tries not to let the situation bring her down.

Kim Kardashian has cried for ''months and months'' over the breakdown of her marriage.

The brunette beauty feels frustrated that her estranged husband Kris Humphries - who she split from in October 2011 after just 72 days of marriage - is still pushing for an annulment on the grounds of fraud but is doing her best to move on from the situation.

Speaking on 'Kourtney & Kim Take Miami' last night (20.01.13), she said: ''It's something that should be over and done with. Unfortunately, it's not that easy. The judge said we will be divorced in 2013.''

After hearing sister Khloe discussing the situation, she added: ''When I walk in on Khloe talking about my divorce, it annoys me.

''If I wanted to talk about it, I would talk about it with them. I just want to move on.

''I have cried about this for months and months, and at some point I have to let it go. I have no choice or I'm going to be a miserable, negative person.''

Khloe agreed to stop talking about the split, but only if Kim - who is now expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West - released her frustration by smashing glass plates on the floor.

And it seemed her tactic worked.

Kim said afterwards: ''Silly as it may seem, it feels kind of good to break those dishes.''

No comments:

Post a Comment