Monday 8 October 2012

Oprah Winfrey said she wasn't surprised that Rihanna had reunited with beau Chris Brown


 Oprah Winfrey said she wasn't surprised that Rihanna had reunited with beau Chris Brown, and then she offered a bit of advice to the pop diva. 

As the world watched Rihanna tearfully recount her domestic dispute with Chris Brown, Oprah lent a listening ear. And after being told, Friday night in Houston before her Lifeclass series, that the music superstars had reunited, she said, "I'm not surprised" and offered a bit of advice to RiRi.

She said to EXTRA, " [Rihanna] learned a lesson that she was repeating with Chris Brown — exactly what she needed to learn from her father. I think that if she is prepared to deal with that and is prepared to help him help himself then so be it. I have no judgment about it."

O continued, "That’s why I can sit there and have such a great time with her because I do all my interviews with no judgment whatsoever. If that’s how you choose to lead your life, that's really okay.”

What do you think???



No comments:

Post a Comment