Wednesday 3 October 2012

Cassie scored herself a feature in the October 2012 issue of GQ magazine.

 Cassie scored herself a feature in the October 2012 issue of GQ magazine.

The 26-year-old singer slipped into various bikini's and oiled up her limbs to pose for the saucy Christian Anwander shot spread while dishing about everything from making a musical career comeback to her popularity.

Highlights from Cassie's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to GQ!

On her six-year hiatus:
"I'm just a laid-back person. Maybe laid-back to a fault."

On returning to the music industry:
"It's been too long, I know, but I got to start over and over again. I feel like I'm a new artist."

On her popularity:
"It would be awesome to stay popular, but if I was only an underground artist, I would be okay with that."





No comments:

Post a Comment