Sunday 12 May 2013

Rihanna revealed the influence of her mother, Monica, in an Instagram tribute on Sunday


Posting a portrait of Monica on her Instagram profile on Sunday to mark the occasion, the Barbadian beauty wrote: 'Her attitude Rihanna, she got it from her mama!!!.... Happy Mother's Day beautiful!! What a lucky little b***h I am to have come from you!

'You showed me real strength, how to be independent, how to love and be loved, not to judge people or their situations, how to forgive, how to learn from every mistake I make, how to be hospitable, how to do my makeup, cook, clean, not to lower my standards for anything or anyone!'

Rihanna also mentioned her late grandmother, Dolly, in the message, adding: 'DOLLY taught you so well, I can only imagine how incredibly proud of you she is!!! I am who I am because that's all I've known!!


No comments:

Post a Comment