Sunday 30 December 2012

Rita Ora dresses for her ....


Rita Ora doesn't care what people think of her clothes.The 'R.I.P' singer is known for her flamboyant look but insists she dresses for herself and isn't worried about other people's opinions of her style.

She said: 'I never let anyone have a conversation with me about changing my image. I'm not interested in other people's opinions about my clothes. I don't believe in this idea that you have to look a certain way to be famous.'

Rita, 22, also admits she is insecure about her body but won't let people try and change her body shape.

She said: 'I'm on the lollipop diet. And I'll only do 15 or 20 minutes' exercise twice a week. Still, I get as insecure about my body as every girl - any girl who tells you different is lying. I hate my bum, for example - really hate it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment