Saturday 29 December 2012

Celebrities Engagements... Janet Jackson, Brandy ...

Icon Janet Jackson is set to marry her longterm boyfriend Wissam Al Mana in the spring. 
Entertainment legend Janet Jackson is set to marry her Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana in Qatar in the spring. A source told Us Weekly that the wedding "will cost millions" and "He is flying in all of Janet's friends and family on private jets."

Though many of the over-the-top details are being kept secret, the source did reveal that Wissam "...wants to get a top chef to create a custom menu."

So what does the ring look like? It's said to be huge and expensive. "She's afraid it will get lost, so she keeps it locked up!"

 Brandy has found love with music executive Ryan Press and will soon walk down the aisle with her knight in shining armor.

The "Moesha" star told Sister2Sister magazine in August, "I keep hearing about a ring. People keep calling me, hinting to me about it, but I don't know. I'm going to be patient and let it happen and just let it be. . . I guess it will happen when it's the right time."


“Boy Meets World” Star Rider Strong: Engaged to be Married

No comments:

Post a Comment