Wednesday 12 September 2012

Seeing Double: Kim Kardashian and Jada Pinkett Smith In the same White Tom Ford Dress... Who wore it better??


Hey blog lovers! I hope you’re all having a glamazing day.
A couple of months ago, I fell in love with Kim Kardashian’s white, backless Tom Ford dress that she wore to the 2012 BET Awards. She killed it in the frock.  Fast-forward to now, and Jada Pinkett Smith donned the same dress at the Toronto Film Festival… and honey, she looked fab-u-lous!
Both ladies opted for sleek, hair and minimal accesories, which allowed the stunning piece to really stand out.
I prefer Kim’s shoe pick and I think Jada should’ve left her clutch at home. I’m torn…what do you think?
Who do you think rocked this white Tom Ford dress best?
Send your comments in....

No comments:

Post a Comment