Tuesday 11 September 2012

Beyonce Opens Up About Diaper Changes, Nursery Rhymes & Showing Daughter ...


Beyonce Knowles appeared on the second season premiere of "Anderson Live" today. Check out what she had to say about who loves diaper changes more (her or hubby Jay-Z), the nursery rhymes she sings to baby Blue, and why it's so important f
or her daughter to see her on stage.

Highlights and video inside...

Taped at the same time as her World Humanitarian Day interview with Anderson Cooper, Beyonce's newest interview segment aired today during "Anderson Live."

The new mom gave us a peek into her new mommyhood days. She also reveals the new self esteem she's gained thanks to her 8-month-old daughter Blue Ivy.

On her newfound self-esteem

Well, [having a child] just gives you purpose and all of the things that my self esteem was associated with, it's all completely different. I realized why I was born and more than anything all of the things I want to pass onto my child and the best way of doing that is not by preaching or telling her but showing her by example which is one of the reasons I'm here. I don't want to preach, I want her to learn by what I do.... My daughter is seven months and I brought her to the [Revel concerts] rehearsal because it's important that she sees her mother doing things like this.

On who loves to change diapers more--Beyonce or Jay-Z

Jay's very good. I love changing diapers. I love every moment. It's so beautiful. I love it all.

On Jay speaking out in favor of marriage equality

I absolutely agree.

On singing nursery rhymes to Blue

I sing nursery rhymes and I'm mommy and when she sees me, today was the first time she saw me perform in rehearsal, she was very confused. I sing all of them. I make up actually a lot of crazy, corny songs.....Please, I'm not going to sing them now. Unless you sing "Single Ladies."

Bey ended the interview by randomly telling Anderson he has the best laugh in the world--and he said it's because he laughs like a 12-year-old girl. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment