Saturday 16 February 2013

Chanté Moore Preps New Album 'Moore is More' for Spring 2013 Release


2013 seems to be shaping up to be the year of the comeback to music for R&B powerhouses. Chaka Khan and Mariah Carey aren’t the only ones staging a return to music; Chante Moore is currently on the Soulful Sista’s tour alongside Regina Belle, Shirley Murdock, and fellow “R&B: Divas: LA” cast member Kelly Price, but recently announced a release date for her first album in five years, Moore is More, for April 23.

Expect the new disc to come straight from the heart, as the dynamic vocalist either wrote or co-wrote most of the songs. ““This album draws from many moments in the last ten years of my life,” the singer explains. “It is filled with intimate details and subject matters I cannot "talk" about but, I HAVE TO sing about. Understanding MORE about who I am and MORE about what I want. I AM victorious! I choose to LIVE! And MAN am I GONNA LIVE!!! Love Is On The Way,” she exclaimed.

No stranger to acting and cameras, Moore has graced the small stage in various theater productions, and she recently performed a tribute to the late Donna Summer at the 2012 BET Awards. Now with the current tour, her forthcoming album, and a stint on the TV One spinoff “R&B Divas: LA” scheduled for June 9th airing date, Moore is just as vivacious as ever. “My heart is overwhelmed with excitement and joy in life and in my music! I have more to give my fans, more than meets the eye, more of the same, and more than what you expect,” she gushed.

Shanachie Entertainment VP of A&R, Danny Weiss, is also delighted for Chanté’s return: “I'm super-enthusiastic about working with Chanté now, not only because she is such a brilliant vocalist, but also because she is entering into an exciting new phase in her life both personally and artistically. Moore Is More will manifest that growth and excitement,” he stated.

We're looking forward to the new music form Ms. Moore!

No comments:

Post a Comment