Monday 23 July 2012

Jordin Sparks Shows Off Bikini Body For SHAPE, & Talks Being Healthy


Jordin Sparks is looking fabulous on the cover of SHAPE magazine's latest issue. In her sit down with the publication, the former American Idol winner spoke about wanting to lose weight because she was fatigued, sick and didn't feel healthy at all.

"I just wanted to be healthy," Sparks to Shape. "I remember thinking, 'I'm in my prime. I should be happy and fit.' That was the moment I decided that changes needed to be made."

Sparks also admits that she didn't go hard like a craze person to shed the pounds. Instead, she started walking around her neighborhood, moved on to hiking, and then joined a gym.

In addition to her weight loss, Sparks also shed light on her upcoming film, Sparkle, working with the late Whitney Houston and what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment