Saturday 31 July 2010

WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET YOUR DRESSES!
























When I saw this photo I thought to myself that if somebody hid in the bushes and snapped me it would be just like this picture showing me MULTI- TASKING and running my endless errands! :-)))) Yes! This is exactly how my day looks like! If I could make dresses whilst running I absolutely would! :-)

The past week have been overwhelming with orders coming in from FB alone, and to my surprise most of the PRE-ORDER collection are in great demand. ... With ALANA and QUEEN being amongst my TOP SELLERS!

Some of you have apologised for the short notice with your orders but expressed the urgency for your dresses.... as a result I have very exciting news to share with those of you who wanted your PRE – ORDERED dresses for the first week of August.

I am travelling today to meet with some fashion designers and whilst I am out there I will personally process all your pre-orders collections from our Suppliers. This is to ensure that all your orders placed in JULY, will arrive by the 3rd of AUGUST 2010, which is next week. However, our standard Pre-Ordered delivery usually is 4 - 5 weeks Maximum.

I am wishing you all a weekend full of joy and excitement. I know that mine will fly by in a blink of an eye!

For orders and enquiries...

sosexyfashion.info@gmail.com

or Call

07943 810 876

Marie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment